The anticipated release date of the upcoming season is August 18th, 2022. There will be a lot to shown between now and then, and below, you will find a detailed schedule around where and when you can find out more.
let’s refresh on what you can expect to take with you, and some of the things you can expect to have when Madden NFL 23 Mobile launches.
- All Madden Cash from MM22 will be kept for MM23
- All MM22 players, Uncommon or better, will roll over to MM23
- All MM22 players can be used in your MM23 lineup
MM22 Player Updates
- Every MM22 player’s OVR will be updated to the new MM23 OVR tuning
- All updated MM22 Iconics (Base, Elite, Marvel) players will all be converted into a single Iconic rarity with escalating starting OVRs based on their previous tier
- Levels on MM22 players will influence the level of the player in MM23
MM22 Player Ranks
- Ranks on MM22 players will result in progress toward new MM23 players
- The more ranks an individual MM22 player has, the more it will count towards earning MM23 players
MM22 Players = Accelerated MM23 Progress
- MM22 players can be traded in for MM23 player packs & resources
Below is a schedule of upcoming streams detailing Madden NFL 23 Mobile and some of the new features and gameplay components entering the game this year. Members of the Development Team will be appearing on Madden Mobile Segments to detail some of these changes and how they are making it all possible. Make sure to be on the lookout for in-game messaging via MotDs (Message of the Days) and our social media pages which will further detail the dates and topics below.
STAY CONNECTED WITH MADDEN NFL 23 MOBILE
- Follow Madden NFL 23 Mobile on Discord and Twitter.
- Stay tuned to the EA Madden NFL Twitch channel for daily/weekly live streams and videos.
- Join the Answers HQ community to connect with other players.