1. Baltimore ravens Lamar is a monster. Plus they have some good pieces on defense. But you can’t go wrong with having the fastest young QB in the game
2. Kansas City Chiefs The chiefs offense might be one of the scariest offenses since madden 07 patriots. There defense needs work but it’s hard to pass up such offensive talent.
3. San Francisco 49ers Defense wins championships is what they say. Well if you have this defense you might be on your way. The pass rush is unreal. The only question is speed at receiver and possibly their qb. But this team might be the most well rounded.
4. Seattle Seahawks With new acquisition Jamal Adams, their defense has improved and made them jump into the top 5. With Russell Wilson and a very good offense. This team shouldn’t be available for long.
5. Philadelphia Eagles This team reminds me of a poor mans Kansas City. They are the 2nd fastest team in the game. They have a good qb and a lot of tradeable assets.
6. Cleveland Browns The browns have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. Obj, Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, Myles Garrett, Denzel Ward to name a few. Their downfall is a lack of depth which can be solved thru the draft.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers This team has a ton of weapons for new Qb Tom Brady. They also have some interesting pieces on defense. Age is the biggest red flag for this team.
8. Arizona Cardinals. Probably the best value pick in the draft. The offensive potential for this team is limitless. Kyler Murray having Hopkins on 1 side with Christian Kirk on the other. (Sorry fitz) along with Chandler Jones and Rookie Isaiah Simmons. This team is dangerous.
9. Dallas Cowboys The Cowboys are always a talented group. Zeke Dak and Cooper along with other good role players on offense. This team should be a top 10 if not earlier pick.
10. LA Chargers. Defense is a strength of this team with Joey Bosa and Derwin James. Offense has a new look with either Tyrod Taylor or Justin Herbert manning the qb position.
Be Sure to follow Bgard.
Subscribe to Youtube