Madden NFL 17 Tuning Update 9/23
Another tuning update is now available in Madden NFL 17 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Below is a list improvements and updates to Madden NFL 17 Gameplay.
- Increased interception chances for user-controlled defenders in Multi-player catches
- Reduced kick meter accuracy penalty under rain conditions.
- Reduced kick meter power penalty under snow conditions.
- Increased wait-time for Pass Rushers to play shed moves when pass rushing (Reduced “Insta-Sheds”)
- A variety of tuning changes to help defense be more effective vs. running plays
- Reduced frequency of organic knock-outs after catches
- Reduced chances of broken tackles for ball carriers
- Slightly reduced throw-out-of-sack fumble chances
- Reduced chance for pass-blocking RB’s to Cut-Block
- Reduce chance for success when pass-blocking RB’s Cut-Block
For more Madden News Visit Easports.com