Madden patch 1.09 is available now .The Madden team discussed the patch on a Twitch stream today, here are some highlights:
- A fix is in to prevent multiple nano-blitzes using the B-Gap. The RG will now always look inside to outside for blocking assignments.
- The ‘playcalling/pause’ freeze is fixed (where you lose input data and have to dashboard).
- Untimed downs will occur at the right times (this also fixes the FG Block glitch).
- A rare bug where QB sacks were creating a stopped clock has been fixed.
- User QBs will now get less of an accuracy penalty on All Madden difficulty level.
- Patch notes also mention general stability improvements (aka less freezes).